Interpretation for Business Purposes
- Course Description
- Learning Objectives
- Who should take this course
- Professional Training Certificate Core Course For:
- Instructor Biography
1. Understand how a business interpreter uses various professional conference interpreting skills to better process interpreting assignments in business meetings.
2. Have opportunities to practice various kinds of business dialogues and expressions from English to Japanese and vice versa.
3. Basic interpreting techniques such as shadowing, note-taking, retention, sight-translation, etc. will also be covered during this course to be able to grasp different prosodic features applied in these skills and techniques.