Tech Talk: Mastering the Art of Interpreting in High-Tech Industries
- Course Description
- Learning Objectives
- Who should take this course
- Professional Training Certificate Elective Course For:
- Instructor Biography
Embark on an exciting journey to become a sought-after interpreter in the dynamic world of high-tech industries, including automobile, electronics, electric, mechanical, IT systems, and semiconductor manufacturing. This course will equip you with various interpreting techniques, methods, and professional tips, all while giving you the opportunity to practice with diverse assignment materials. Master essential interpreting techniques such as shadowing, retention, quick-response, note-taking through hands-on interpreting exercises.
1. Gain a solid understanding of the fundamental professional interpreting skills necessary to excel in high-tech business and conference interpreting assignments.
2. Familiarize yourself with the unique terminologies and expressions prevalent in high-tech industries.
3. Expand your vocabulary with a focus on key high-tech industries such as automotive, electronic, electric, machinery, semiconductors, or IT.