Mastering Business Translation: Bridging the Gap Between English and Japanese in the Corporate World
- Course Description
- Learning Objectives
- Who should take this course
- Professional Training Certificate Core Course For:
- Instructor Biography
This 8-week course will help students gain the skills needed to translate a variety of business documents between English and Japanese. By using real-world examples, including emails, invoices, presentations, reports, and more, students will develop the know-how to create high-quality translations that will get the right meaning across in business settings.
1. Gain practical experience in translating a variety of business documents.
2. Understand the basic translation process and the skills needed to translate.
3. Apply translation strategies to deal with issues particular to the translation of business documents.
Who should take this course
Her goal is to help students learn not only practical translation skills, but also to translate with awareness of the purpose of translations and the role translators play in an increasingly globalized world.