Speak with Confidence
- Course Description
- Learning Objectives
- Who should take this course
- Professional Training Certificate Elective Course For:
- Instructor Biography
1. Self-reflect and set goals for achieving greater confidence when speaking English
2. Understand how and why confidence can be achieved and how to feel and express it
3. Practice several techniques and learn self-correcting techniques to improve your confidence when speaking
Who should take this course
Intermediate level English language lerners ( It might be challenging for lower-intermediate level learners.)
An avid traveler, Ron travelled around the world on a cruise ship, running a recreational facility for children. Ron has also been acting and making people laugh since an early age, and is very active in the Tokyo English theatre community.
Due to his interest in acting, and particularly in comedy, Ron is very interested in and specializes in teaching both natural English and how we can use comedy and humor to communicate, connect, and create deeper relationships with others.