Creative Writing: Reporting the Facts: Non-fiction
- Course Description
- Learning Objectives
- Who should take this course
- Professional Training Certificate Elective Course For:
- Instructor Biography
1. Use essential creative writing techniques to make your writing vivid and engaging.
2. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your own writing.
3. Find your voice as a writer and reporter.
Who should take this course
Those who aspire to write non-fiction or features. Whether you are a beginner just starting to write and report, or have been working for many years, this course will help you tell your story.